Let us solve your WordPress hosting and performance problems
We run hundreds of WordPress websites for our customers on reliable servers running both here in Australia and in the US, depending on where their client base is based.
Run your website on our servers without fear of being hacked. Our secure WordPress web hosting combines a number of techniques to reduce the chances of your site getting hacked to almost zero. Some examples of the security features we offer:
- Our Web Application Filter sits in front of your website and prevents malicious requests from reaching it.
- Regular site virus scanner
- Daily updates of filter rules to catch new attack patterns and remove false positives
- Server firewall which recognizes attacks and automatically bans attackers
- Regular system software and security updates as they are released
- Operating system kernel updates on a live (almost-instant) basis on most servers
- Several measures to completely separate accounts from each other (eg: CloudLinux)
- Many other smaller security-related features which combine to give excellent, well-layered protection
Our team understands WordPress well and can offer some of the best advice when a quick call can make all the difference.
The latest version of WordPress can be easily installed through the Installatron on Softaculous installation services icons in your cPanel menu (near the bottom).
Contact us using our contact page to find out more; or feel free to give us a call.
Has your site been hacked?
If your site has been hacked, we can un-hack it for you at very reasonable cost using our virus scanner technology. Also, if it is a WordPress site, we can also harden your site to make it almost 100% immune against hacking for the future. We are also able to run a security check for you if that helps. This service generally requires that you host your site with us.
We can also offer managed WordPress hosting for clients who need site updates and minor problems managed on an ongoing basis. As an optional part of this, we can also run a comprehensive hardening process over your website which includes a 20-point checklist and should make your website immune against hacks (and we’re happy to guarantee that!). Get in touch if you need security advice or if you’d like to find out a little more about how any of these work.